Saturday, September 24, 2011

Growing up, I was fascinated by impressionists. Rich Little, Frank Caliendo...even Jimmy Fallon and Kevin Spacey. So it's no surprise that I decided to try my hand ...err, voice at it. 

For this shot, I started with Jack Nicholson asYogi bear: ("Hey Boo-Boo. Uh...oh sh*t, you're not f**kin' Boo-Boo...")

Moved on to Elmer Fudd: ("Be vewy, vewy qwiet, I'm hunting walrus. Heheheheheheh...")

Then did my best Robert DeNiro as Travis Bickle: ("You lookin' at me? You lookin' at me? You lookin' at me? Then who the hell else are you lookin' at... you lookin' at me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the f**k do you think you're lookin' at? Oh yeah? OK..."

But it was only when I did my spot-on impersonation of Drew Barrymore doing a baby seal, that I got this guy's attention.
(Click)

Thank you, St Lawrence Island. Thank you very much (Elvis)
Don't forget to tip your penguins.

No comments:

Post a Comment