Sunday, September 11, 2011

Another day, another stud out cruising chicks on the boardwalk


This is Saul. He's 84. And he was out the other day looking for ladies on the boardwalk in Venice Beach, CA (one of the best places in the U.S. to people watch, IMHO) 
"I do it everyday. Powerwalk down the boardwalk and show off a little. I used to do pushups off the benches up until I was 79 and my shoulder gave out. When I see someone I like, I move in for a little conversation and then see if she wants to go for a Danish and some coffee."

"Does it work"

"Every day"

Seriously, Saul?

"Yup. I can have any woman over 65 I want. You wouldn't believe how many offers for dinner I get. I haven't cooked for myself in years. And the sex...

"Huh...the sex?...so IT works"

"Like a metal detector. You wanna watch?"

(Oh god...) "Uh...no..."

"C'mon, you got your fancy camera and this nice little dark spot all set up. You could probably make some money. I'll buy some prints..."

Click.

No comments:

Post a Comment